Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm a Playboy!!!!


Last Sat, i was have clubbing with my friends. A friend of my suddenly told me that i have a gossip about i am a Playboy. I was just totally shock of that i'm just become famous under Playboy role. Its because they said i'm still with my ex, but playing around at otherside. I really have no comment on that gossip as i dont really care about it. But it was such sudden i take this case into very serious mode as someone felt sad because of this topic. Then it makes me need to take care to fix this stupid gossip.


Today i had mention to my ex and i was totally forgot that he had a very important meeting that cause him so much stress, i add on the case into him. Now he's getting worst and just replied me"just do as you like." BAD ME!!! He's getting angry of me T_T"....


So sorry su....weet. Never meant to make you cause such nonsense....
To all human at outside. YOU CAUSE ME MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE AND YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT INSTEAD!!!! GO SPREAD OUT WHATEVER IT IS AS LONG AS YOU TAKE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES OF WHAT HAD DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment