Thursday, May 20, 2010

最好的安排。。。

Whatever had happen become a past. Atleast i had done everything i can without any regret. Yes, i'm back to Single and goes to attached again. When comes to this situation, rumours back again which even more serious. Honestly i'm getting tired when heard those rumours, so i chose to accept what they mention and put it as part of CNN news.

Boy isnt a bad lover, just he is not enough be a better lover. I'm happy he did have alot change once we have our own path road to head out. I did think about i do have regret with my decision before... and i did tell myself, i have no regret.... 最好的安排。Because something happen for a reason and some reason can change people's lifestyle and own road path. I believe boy will have a better road in future as long as he have a better change as i can see now. I will love boy always no matter what :-)

On the other hand, yes i am date with someone now. What makes me felt funny is.... this person is just too much similar with boy, and i was like knew how to get used to this person.... always i have been myself, patient and calm. Whenever he try to make me angry, i just dont have the feel of angry, maybe had get used to it on previous such precious relationship. Anyway, just felt he's different from others.... he have the characteristic of all my Exs.

Lately my friend had teach me alot things, and the most precious lesson i learned is HOPE & EXPECTATION. We only can have hope and expectation on ourself but not to others. From this part i learned how to love someone even more. Maybe i was too strict on myself and used it to other person by right we can only hope on ourself on how to love people more rather than expect how people love us. Now i'm learning this part of lesson and always will remember it. Love is Love, Love never comes with hope and expectation.

Foster brother getting dissappointed of me due to what had happen lately. I never blame him as he's still the most important person in my heart and i will love him always no matter what... Just the matter that he had change alot as well, just before Bangkok trip. Sometimes i just put the sin to myself for what i had done. He's still kid and nevertheless naive person.

Truly alot thing happen in my life but still i'm standing up here with my own belief. In the end, i just like to say i still have true friend who doesnt care about rumours but know who am i in real. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment